Skip to main content
- Alexander Hamilton - "Creator of the coast guard, new york post, Washington's right hand man, Face of the ten dollar bill. Restructured America's financial system."
- George Washington - "Victorious general of the Revolutionary War, first president of the United States."
- Aaron Burr - "Governer Aaron Burr, ran for president against Thomas Jefferson and lost. Ended up taking Hamilton's life after the losing election in a famous duel."
- Thomas Jefferson - "Third President of the United States, actively disagreed with Alexander Hamilton on all fronts. Ended up winning the election by Hamilton's endorsement."
- James Madison - "Writer of 27 of the Federalist papers, Fourth President of the United States. Backed Jefferson on almost every topic."
- Marquis de Lafayette - "Helped win the Revolutionary War, went back to France to try to win Independance for his people. He was ultimately less favored in France than in America."
- Hurculese Mulligan - "A spy who disguised as a Seamstress' apprentice, and smuggled the Brittish plans for attack to Washington, which led them to their winning battle in Yorktown."
- Elizabeth Schuyler - "Hamilton's wife, daughter of wealthy Phillip Schuyler. She established the first private orphanage in New York City and raised funds for the Washington Monument."
- Angelica Schuyler - "Elizabeth Schuyler's eldest sister, and best friend."
- Phillip Hamilton - "Hamilton's first born son. At age 19, he stood up to a man who was slandering his father's name, and ultimately died in a duel against the man."